Lately, I've been really occupied with homework that i haven't realized the trees were starting to change colors. I only realized this yesterday as I was running around my neighborhood. The variety of colors that surrounded the scenery were so breathtaking, that i stopped running and just stared for 5 min.
I would say that Autumn is one of my favorite seasons. The aspects of Autumn that i love so much are the colors of the trees and the crispness and freshness of the air.

2 comments:
To tell you the truth I know that many people hate the cold weather and the dull feeling of fall and winter time; however, I actually really much enjoy this time of the year much more than summer because of all the amazing colors and fresh air with the cold scent to it. It reminds me of many different and "weird" [haha] things such as beautiful colledge campuses, the book Twilight, and homecoming. I know that they're very random, but thats exactly what comes to my mind when I think of fall. Not many people have the same passion as I do about fall but I truly love this time of the year and hate to see it go by so quickly because of the stressful school environment and homework.
I like the colours of the fall, however I also love the winter season. I love winter because I snowboard and you kinda need a cold weather to go snowboarding.
Post a Comment